Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2012 15:35:27 +0200
From:      Jonathan Calmels <jbjcalmels@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz+soc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [Week 7][IPv6 Improvement] Activity report

Hello,

Here is my report for the week concerning the IPv6 improvement, under
Bjoern Zeeb's mentoring
The project aims to make more user space applications fully IPv6 ready.
Advancement of the project can be followed here [1]

After discussion with the bsnmp team, the IPv6 migration of the code has
been put on hold, waiting for their draft.
I worked on migrating most of the usr.bin utilities, presently newkey,
systat, quota and ypwhich have been fixed and I'm currently facing all the
YP system including the underlying libc/yp calls. I also completed the
patch of openssl-1.0.1c which, I hope, will be tested on HEAD in the near
future. As a reminder, all patches can be retrieved here[2]

[1] : http://wiki.freebsd.org/IPv6/IPv6Improvement
[2] : https://socsvn.freebsd.org/socsvn/soc2012/exxo/patches/

Regards,

---