Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2001 01:22:31 +0000
From:      "Steve Gatt" <stevegatt@hotmail.com>
To:        mdp1261@ritvax.isc.rit.edu, andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu
Cc:        jan@caustic.org, matt@gsicomp.on.ca, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.1.5 Installation - Disk Space

I guess I will have more than enough on my hands with one server NOS for
now, and FreeBSD and Linux can wait until I can give them enough room, and
hopefully soon.  Used equipment – maybe.  I was and am considering used RAM
anyway.  I can put NT executables but not those of FreeBSD or Linux, in a 95
partition.  That might be a pain or not possible at all.

Thank you for your responses, help, and HOs.

Steve