Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 00:31:09 -0600
From:      "David Naimoli" <davidn@uoli.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Zip Drive

Hi I'm trying to mount my zip drive and get the data from it but I'm having
problems, I went to your site and tried the

mount_msdos /dev/wd1s4 /mnt

command but it didn't work then I discover that the drive was mounted at

/dev/afd0

but when I try to mount it it gives me an error on all four slices meaning

/dev/afd0s1
/dev/afd0s2
/dev/afd0s3
/dev/afd0s4

it tells me there is an error at I think

fsbn 0

I can see the drive light up but it keeps rejecting it telling me the slice
is an error can you help me?

If you need any more ifo let me know

Thanks
Dave