Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 1996 14:24:03 -0500
From:      "Garrett A. Wollman" <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pppd route/proxy problem

<<On Fri, 19 Jan 1996 11:57:48 -0700, Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net> said:

> Cool.  However, it's not obvious to find when ARP request expire?  The
> expire numbers start at zero and are getting more and more negative.

If they are negative, they should have already expired.  The kernel
actually stores an explicit expiration time, and the `route' and
`netstat' programs subtract the current time for you.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.