Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 2010 23:15:23 -0800
From:      "Li, Qing" <qing.li@bluecoat.com>
To:        "Fernando Gont" <fernando@gont.com.ar>, <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Request for feedback on TCP security (IETF effort)

I have been monitoring the tcpm ML debate about this draft for
the past year. Frankly for the past two months the volume of
tinygrams on the subject is so overwhelming I stopped reading
any email relating to this topic.=20

I think Mark Allman's email titled "TCPM" posted on March 2
put things into perspective nicely.

I am rather surprised to see that thread posted here ...

-- Qing