Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 1996 21:31:31 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Peter van Heusden <pvh@leftside.its.uct.ac.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PnP patches for 2.1.5? (for PhoneBlaster support)

Searching through Altavista, I came across a comment from Jordan Hubbard
stating that there were experimental patches available for FreeBSD. Does
anyone know where these can be found?

The reason I am asking is that I have recently acquired a Creative Labs
PhoneBlaster (basically a Soundblaster and a Rockwell chipset modem on
one card), which is only configureable via PnP, and I'd like to be able
to use it with my FreeBSD system. (I've looked at the PnP specs, and to a
small extent at the Linux PnP kernel patches, so hopefully I'd be able to
help with debugging)

Thanks for any info,
Peter
--
Peter van Heusden |       Computers Networks Greens Justice Peace Beer Africa
pvh@leftside.its.uct.ac.za					pvh@gem.co.za