Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:35:31 +0100
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=C3=B8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
To:        Ed Schouten <ed@fxq.nl>
Cc:        FreeBSD Arch <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Proposal for redesigning the TTY layer

Ed Schouten <ed@fxq.nl> writes:
> Dag-Erling Sm=C3=B8rgrav <des@des.no> writes:
> > Perhaps you could provide a short list of the types of hardware you
> > need help with?
>
> The only drivers I can take a look at, are:
>
> - syscons
> - sio and uart
> - pty
> - u(pl)com
>
> I do have a Sun U10 laying around, but the on-board video chip broke
> down some time ago, so I can't take a look at the ofw_console driver
> anymore. :-(

I have a fully functional U1 in the basement, but no room to set it up
where I currently live (it used to be online as ultra.des.no in a
previous employer's server room).

I also have a puc(4)-compatible multi-port card which is in daily use
(console and log server for my home network)

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=C3=B8rgrav - des@des.no