Date:      Sun, 10 May 1998 11:28:31 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Anatoly Vorobey <mellon@pobox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux as a Mozilla total reference platform

Yes, the current propaganda of linux is both helpful and damaging. What
I am trying to point out and is that mindless propaganda or insect-like
reaction in the face of reason can back-fire on the group and if you
browse over at :
	http://forums.infoworld.com/threads/get.cgi?53767

You will see that some on the linux fanatics drop their blind propaganda
when met with reason.

I still stand behind my statement : FreeBSD supporters by enlarge are
laze when it comes to promoting FreeBSD. My feeling is that we are
*too* comfortable in our mailing lists and just hate to leave our
cozy environ.

	Amancio