Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2017 06:57:35 -0800
From:      Larry McVoy <lm@mcvoy.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   thanks for the docs!

I'm a long time Unix guy but FreeBSD n00b, got pointed to igor (which
I like a lot but "igor"?  Really?  Not "doc-lint"?) and that pointed me
to this nicely written:

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/

which is an enjoyable, and useful, read for a n00b.

Just wanted to tip my hat to fellow doc folks, I've written plenty.
I know it's a thankless task that you only do because you care enough to
it right, nobody pays people enough to do good docs.

Nice job, on that, the handbook is good, seems like you care about man
pages, nice.

--lm