Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:50:54 +0100
From:      "Lawrence Farr" <freebsd-hw@sixforty.co.uk>
To:        "'Hodge Podge'" <nicole@unixgirl.com>, <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>, "'Marc Rassbach'" <marc@milestonerdl.com>, "'Michael VanLoon'" <MichaelV@edifecs.com>, "'Darryl Okahata'" <darrylo@soco.agilent.com>
Subject:   RE: 3ware stuff not ready for heavy duty useage-followup

Just to further cloud the issue, it's on an Asus A7Vc, and has now been
filled
Completely, and the contents read a few times just for good measure!
Last night
I plugged it into our gigabit switch, and pulled roughly 200Gb from 2
different
Netatalk servers, which have 2 files for every file you store (One is a
resource fork
For the mac clients). Average file size is around 3mb, and the resource
forks are a
Couple of k.

All went OK, so I read the lot out again to /dev/null, then deleted it.
It's going to
Do the whole test again tonight when some of my other servers are quiet.