Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 95 19:37:38 -0700
From:      Francisco Rosa <Francisco_Rosa@vval.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   It still does not work.  Can anyone help?

Hello Chris,
Sorry for the long delay returning your previous
e-mail.  I've been working my by butt off.  The
cards in my computer,

1.) Digidesign Session 8 DSP-SCSI controller hard
    disk recording card. Requires 2 isa slots.
2.) Generic IDE controller card
3.) Trident 8900 1meg graphics card
4.) Cardinal 14.4/19.2 fax/modem card
5.) Mustek Matador 256 grayscale scanner card
6.) Adaptec 6360 SCSI controller/sound card w/DSP.

The last command given by the boot program is very
difficult to read.  It starts with a backslash /.
It seems to make it through the root..... dialog.
The program does make through alot of devices
including aic0 which is the adaptec SCSI controller.
I hope this is enough information to solve the
problem.  If not, I shall try to get the rest of
the information during boot up.  Thanks much,

Sincerely,

Frank D. Rosa Jr.
francisco_rosa@vval.com