Date:      Sun, 13 Jun 1999 09:12:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Huge Kernel

I recently received a "File System Full" message for / on a 3.2-STABLE
box. Upon investigating, I discovered that a recently built kernel was
almost 8 MB. I am not sure when the kernels got so big because my
kernel.old from who knows when was also huge.

Has something changed in the kernel build procedure that would cause this?
Have I missed some new feature?

Thank You, 	| "Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither
Jason Wells	| freedom nor security." - Benjamin Franklin