Date:      Sat, 3 Jan 1998 15:18:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Robert Clark <clark@open.org>
To:        Burton Sampley <bsampley@best.com>
Cc:        Studded <Studded@dal.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IDE and SCSI drives not playing well together

In situations where there is not the option to choose to boot from SCSI
instead of IDE, you can often just set the CMOS type of the drive to 0 or
none.

In odball situations like W95 on IDE and two different versions of FreeBSD
on one SCSI, fbsdboot can come in handy. Or if things get really odd,
pfdisk with a script helps.

						[RC]