Date:      Fri, 28 Aug 1998 21:18:47 -0400
From:      garman@earthling.net
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   quick wd error question

I just got this error from the wd driver, wondering if its a message of
impending doom or something I can ignore for the moment...

wd0: interrupt timeout:
wd0: status 50<rdy,seekdone> error 68<uncorr,id_crc>

I guess if it only happens once it shouldn't be bad, just wondering :)

--
Jason Garman                                      http://garman.dyn.ml.org/
Student, University of Maryland                        garman@earthling.net