Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 2013 13:19:56 +0200
From:      Grzegorz Bernacki <gjb@semihalf.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   ARM, clang & EABI.

Hi,

I've recently built world and kernel for one of MV targets and it
doesn't work properly. One of the problem is that 'bt' command from DDB
fails. It seems that kernel uses wrong procedure to unwind the stack. So
I got a few question:
1) Should I do something beside adding WITH_ARM_EABI to src.conf to
enable ARM EABI
2) Should ___ARM_EABI__ be defined by compiler when I build the kernel?
3) Are there any changes to build world and kernel procedure related to
clang or ARM EABI?

thanks
grzesiek