Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 2004 19:54:47 +0000
From:      Andy Smith <andy@freebsdwiki.org>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Wiki

--Er/3qITiDpnrteFh

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 01:46:45PM +0100, Graham Bentley wrote:
> I have used in the past Trustix Linux which has a nice Wiki
> page http://doc.trustix.org/cgi-bin/trustixdoc.cgi?TrustixWiki

[...]

> Is there any such resource for FreeBSD ?

Not wishing to step on Kirk's toes but there is another one at the
URL in my signature - also not official of course.  If you have time
to write documentation that doesn't already exist, please do put it
*somewhere* no matter where that is (as long as google can find it).
:)

--=20
http://freebsdwiki.org/ - Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0xBF15490B

"[Open Source is] like trying to sell human rights to China because it might
 lead to more effective business models."
 -- David Kastrup, news:gnu.misc.discuss

--Er/3qITiDpnrteFh

--Er/3qITiDpnrteFh--