Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:46:36 EST
From:      Drdoom9377@aol.com
To:        webmaster@php.net, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, apache@apache.org, security@mysql.com, mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject:   Very Important!!

    Hi, My Name is Eric Martin. I would like to tell you that you are
supporting a web site that is trying to hack other servers. This web site
consists of hackers. They openly admit to cheating and hacking servers. I
don't know how you all would allow this to happen. I Believe that this group
is taking advantage of you. There Web Address is WWW.BLTCLAN.COM. They must
be stopped. They are ruining the web and gaming for everyone. So please stop
them.

    Thank you,
        Eric