Date:      13 Jan 2001 22:09:12 -0000
From:      efb@cotdazr.org
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BootEasy or whatever

Hoping to coexist my 2.2.8 which works today with a soon to come 4.1 or 4.2
gateway .. I really want to know HOW I can reconfigure the (I think it was)
'BootEasy' (sort of LiLo Alike) that lets me jump off to different SCSI or
IDE boot places in the box ...

No luck to locate anything with man -k or locate that even looks like it ..

Is it in the (my) main SCSI partition or alone in a hidden partition ?

Want to add another SCSI or IDE to the Original scsi's boot choice list .. I
thought I did this with install originally

Thanks for a clue .. and NO I    dont    want to use the new installs boot mgr
for now.

/Ev/