Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2012 17:39:00 +0200
From:      rudo tomori <rudotx@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   cpu limits status report

Hi,
the goal of my gsoc project is to enable the system administrators to
configure %CPU limits using the rctl command. So that they can for
example limit a particular user to 50% cpu time.

Last week I checked setting per-jail %cpu limits. I also fixed some
small issues that I mentioned in my previous status report.

This week I am working on better %cpu calculations for short-lived
processes because traditional values (those used for example in ps and
top commands) are too small even for cpu intensive processes.

rudo