Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2012 19:08:42 +0200
From:      Jonathan Calmels <jbjcalmels@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz+soc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [Week 9][IPv6 Improvement] Activity report

Hello,

Here is my report for the week concerning the IPv6 improvement, under
Bjoern Zeeb's mentoring
The project aims to make more user space applications fully IPv6 ready.
Advancement of the project can be followed here [1]

This past week I finished fixing ypbind/ypwhich which now carry a new
protocol (version 3) and ensure the backward compatibility with version 2.
I am currently in the testing phase and I evaluate all the possible
implications on others dependant softwares.
I also audited the getent utility which should be the following to be
migrated

As a reminder, all patches can be retrieved here[2]

[1] : http://wiki.freebsd.org/IPv6/IPv6Improvement
[2] :
https://socsvn.freebsd.org/socsvn/soc2012/exxo/patches/https://socsvn.freebsd.org/socsvn/soc2012/exxo/patches/<https://socsvn.freebsd.org/socsvn/soc2012/exxo/patches/>;

Regards,