Date:      Wed, 08 May 2002 12:27:00 +0000
From:      ybh6@byt2798.fsworld.co.uk
To:        circulators@aol.com
Subject:   Computer Bargain (s)

Hi

Why buy an expensive new computer to type letters,  your finances, send =
E-mails, keep a database or familiarise the family with computers....

We are disposing of  'second user' Dell computers for only £195 complete =
(telephone orders only)

The Desktop computers have Windows 95 and Word Processing, Database, and =
Spreadsheet. You can also  'Surf' and send E-mails. Why spend £1000 on a =
computer with tricky gizmos you won't use ?

This is what you get......

* Pentium 133  (32 RAM, Min 1.0 Gig Hard Drive)
* Colour Monitor (14" SVGA)        * Keyboard and Mouse (new)
* Windows 95 (loaded, running, online help)
* Microsoft Works (Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Database)

Only 195 Pounds                   Delivery 	 £19.50

Choose any of these optional extras......

* Freeserve  Internet ready to send E-mails and 'surf'
(new fast 56K modem installed) 					Add  £58.00
* CD ROM (Compact Disk for computers)				Add  £38.00

Your computer will arrive in 14 days and  include  cables, guidance notes, =
help lines and a 30-day return to base guarantee to ensure these applications. =
Simply plug in your computer and start using it....

To reserve your  Computer call us on 0870 770 3384. Sorry, we cant  accept e.=
mail enquiries/orders. Pay by cheque or credit card and if you choose we won't =
debit your card until after your computer arrives. Please call now on  0870 =
770 3384 before they all go.

Regards

Tony.        Liquidated Computers

P.S.   	Large discounts for cash

The garage,  28 High St, Horley, Sry .No Laptops. Not for games. Global Sign =
Ltd.Terms apply. Call  0870 770 3384  before they go!