Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:15:57 -0400
From:      Mathew Kanner <mat@cnd.mcgill.ca>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   usb lexmark X73 problem

Hello,
	I'm not sure which list to send this to.  I'm having problems
with USB and a POS lexmark x73, if I try to send it a job via unlpt0,
it dies very quickly (ulpt0 offline in dmesg) and I have to powercycle
the printer.
	However, if kldunload ulpt, and use ugenX.1, everything is OK.

4.6-STABLE FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE #0: Tue Jul 30 01:00:49 EDT

	I didn't see any changes to ulpt in current or stable that
would help so I haven't updated the kernel since the end of July.

	--Mat