Date:      Sun,  2 Feb 2003 17:51:26 +1030
From:      bastill@adam.com.au
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Using CDRW for backup

Quoting bastill@adam.com.au:

 I saw an article that explained how CDRW disks were constucted and how to
 both  write to, and erase them so they could act as useful data backup disks.
 Bit can I find it?  Can I - (insert expletive to taste)!
 (I made extensive use of google and the search facility at FBSD.org without
 success)

 Thanks.

 --
 Brian