Date:      Sat, 27 Oct 2001 11:53:44 +0000
From:      "Edward Gess" <edward_gess@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   LDT, devices, video...

  How to access LDT's on FreeBSD? Is there special functions to
  do that???
  How X Window accesses I/O ports of graphics adapters?
  For example, how to draw a red line on my screen using
  "/dev/vga" or something similar??? What types of data I have
  to send to the VGA device???
  Please give me some links where I could find information on
  how to wite device drivers (keyboard, video, PIC, IDE[ATA]
  floppy, etc.)

  Thanks!