Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:55:30 -0500
From:      "Donna Memran" <donna@topazmd.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Experience with Dell Inspiron 1150 laptop?

i have one and its been great except that it came with macafee virus =
protector which was horrible. it made my laptop act up but as soon as i =
got rid of it everything was perfect. i got it in december. its got a =
lovely screen and the mouse and keyboard are excellent. i looked around =
in my class and 3 ppl had the same laptop and they seemed pretty happy =
with it. also, the wireless internet has been fine from the begining. i =
dont know if u have specific questions about it but if u do let me know. =

take care,=20
donna