Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:36:15 -0400
From:      Jason T <moxie@ahab.com>
To:        Philippe Le Berre <philippe@le-berre.com>
Cc:        Noor Dawod <noor@comrax.com>, "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.1 RC locked-up with MySql 3.22.32 and 3.23.21b

Hmm... I'm still not convinced... I have used MySQL from .22 up to .32 and I have
experienced periodic (about once a month, strangely) signal 11s on all of them,
both on solaris and freebsd.  I finally resorted to restarting mysql in the dead of
night, and since then (.32, freebsd-3.4-stable), it's been just fine... The crashes
always happened under low load in the wee hours.

Not like I tried a debugger or anything...