Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 01:21:01 -0700
From:      Brent Rector <brent@talou.net>
To:        Piotr Smyrak <smyru@eko.wroc.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Zip Drives - formatting and mounting..

I have read the docs, however I can't figure out what /dev/??? to use to
do it with...

Brent

Piotr Smyrak wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Monday, April 17, 2000, 9:43:12 AM, I got:
>
> > How on earth do format and mount this device, I have tried so many
> > combinations of da0s and rda0? I think I am going in circles...
>
> I think it is described in formatting drives tutorial, check
> http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/zip-drive/index.html
>
> --
>  Piotr Smyrak
>  smyru@eko.wroc.pl

Brent L. Rector                brent@talou.net
SysAdmin
Talou Internet Services Corp.  http://www.talou.net
-- As a computing professional, I believe it would be unethical for me
    advise, recommend, or support the use (save possibly for personal
    amusement) of any product that is or depends on any Microsoft
product.

--   OWNED?  MS: Who's Been In Your Computer Today?