Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 23:04:55 -0600
From:      "Thierry Black" <thierryblack@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thanks and another question

Thanks for all the replies to my previous question about ttys.

     Now I have a different one. does anyone here use unix scripting tools
to create documents, and then convert to ps? How does the process work in
general terms? I've heard of tools like Latex, but I can't seem to find much
good information. i guess I'm looking for a good starting point and maybe
some examples. Is this freebsd related? If there is a more appropirate
forum, please suggest.

tb