Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 1999 02:38:56 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@iafrica.com>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        Jeff Aitken <jaitken@aitken.com>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sudo

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 19:32:48 EST, Garance A Drosihn wrote:

> Or we have special reboot scripts (yes, scripts).  We'll trust people
> to do reboots as they feel necessary

You don't believe that a reboot's as good as a root? :-)

Anyway, this is yet another discussion going nowhere in a hurry. Sudo is
like any other tool. If you use it without understanding it, you're
stuffing your own balls in your mouth. Sooner or later, you'll get the
upper-cut that ends your game. :-)

Is it my imagination, or are the discussions here getting stupider?

Ciao,
Sheldon.