Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 03:53:44 +0900
From:      Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        nate@mt.sri.com
Cc:        imp@harmony.village.org, eric@haydenisland.verio.net, hiroo@oikumene.gcd.org, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apm on quantex h-1331 w/ pao 2.2.8

Hello, Nate.

nate> > : however, any other use of apm crashes the system with a general
nate> > : protection fault (i have the output from the crash) and dumps me to
nate> > : the debugger.
nate> >
nate> > 2.2.8 non-PAO had a bug where it would attempt to use APM 1.2 features
nate> > on a 1.1 BIOS.
nate>
nate> Really?  How so?

Maybe this one, I think.