Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:40:29 -0500
From:      Marius Strom <marius@marius.org>
To:        Mike Grissom <mikeyg@igalaxy.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apache

As another data point, I'm running the same version of
apache/mod_ssl/php4 you mention, and I'm not seeing any SIG11's -- ssl
or otherwise.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 09:04:30AM -0700, Mike Grissom wrote:
> No actually it doesnt matter if you access it with or without ssl.  I loaded
> up apache-modssl and on another machine I loaded up apache.  The apache w/o
> the mod_ssl parses it great but the one with mod_ssl loaded doesnt parse it
> right.  Its got something to do with mod_ssl, but I dunno what.  I've
> narrowed it down that far.

Marius Strom           | Always carry a short length of fibre-optic cable.
Professional Geek      | If you get lost, then you can drop it on the
System/Network Admin   | ground, wait 10 minutes, and ask the backhoe
http://www.marius.org/ | operator how to get back to civilization.