Date:      23 Jun 1996 11:46:45 -0700
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@sr.hp.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Good motherboard vendor?

that has been posted as well.

I wrote:

>      Can anyone recommend a good motherboard vendor?  I'm looking for an
> ASUS P55T2P4 (512K cache) or an Ocean Rhino-9.

     I guess I didn't make myself clear enough.  I'm looking for a
motherboard dealer/distributor.  I've decided on getting the ASUS or
Ocean, and I'm now looking for suggestions on where to buy one.

     Thanks,
     -- Darryl Okahata
	Internet: darrylo@sr.hp.com

constitute the support, opinion, or policy of Hewlett-Packard, or of the
little green men that have been following him all day.