Date:      Sat, 04 Sep 1999 07:23:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
To:        "Alan P. Laudicina" <alanp@unixpower.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Suggestion - List IRC resources

On 03-Sep-99 Alan P. Laudicina wrote:
> Are we forgetting about irc.freebsd.org?

irc.freebsd.org is, for the most part, dead. I've never seen anyone talk there,
although I really don't spend much time there.

There are more committers on EFnet's #FreeBSD than there are people on
irc.freebsd.org.

> I could have sworn irc.freebsd.org was within Walnot Creek's control.

I said "it may not be such a good idea to include _all_ such resources" instead
of "it may not be such a good idea to include _any_ such resources".

Of course, I haven't been on irc.freebsd.org in some time.

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>