Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 1995 10:49:43 -0600 (CST)
From:      "James C. Cook" <JC03436@swt.edu>
To:        bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Bugs with 950412-SNAP

Hi,

I am trying to install FreeBSD via floppies on my PC. Alright, it went through
the initial installation fine. I got through setting up the partitions, and
labeling the sectors, etc. Alright, I am trying to install the bin files, and
well.. I am getting problems. I direct it to look at a DOS partition I have set
up, and well, it goes and looks at it, and says Checksum error.. Not at a
particular file, as it seems it would want to say with do_cksum.sh, but it just
says CheckSum error.. Also, at the same time at the bottom of the screen, it
says:

do_cksum.sh 62: Syntax Error: end of file unexpected (expecting "fi")

I added fi to the end of the file, and it didn't do anything for me, and
instead said the error was on the next line.

Could you help me?

						Jim

Jim Cook                         Email Addresses: jc03436@academia.swt.edu
                                                  jc03436@dali.math.swt.edu