Date:      Mon, 08 Jun 1998 10:50:13 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>
To:        Seth Leigh <seth@pengar.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Where's XF86Setup? (3.0-980520-SNAP)

neuron:~> cat /usr/X11/lib/X11/xdm/xdm-errors

XFree86 Version 3.3.2 / X Window System
..
neuron:~> which XF86Setup
/usr/X11/bin/XF86Setup
neuron:~> cd /mnt/2.2.6/
neuron:/mnt/2.2.6> cat XF86332/FILES | grep bin/XF86Setup
-rwxr-xr-x root/wheel   839680 1998-03-02 09:47 bin/XF86Setup
-rwxr-xr-x root/wheel   790528 1998-03-01 05:15 bin/XF86Setup
neuron:/mnt/2.2.6>

The 839680 is the japanese version.

Malte.

E-Mail: Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>