Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:49:05 -0500
From:      "N. Thomas" <nthomas@cise.ufl.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Favorite Mail App?

* D J Hawkey Jr <hawkeyd@visi.com> [2002-03-21]:

> > > Well, I can't speak for /the majority/; however I can recommend Mutt.
> >
> > I second that.
>
> And I third it.
>
> THe only thing I wish it was better at was displaying those all-too-common
> HTML-with-images mailings I get. But this could just be that I don't have
> things set up right.

You really want to subscribe to the mutt mailing list...they will give you
at least 24 different ways to do it. I'm not exactly sure what you want, but
I use "w3m -dump" to view HTML emails as text... Of course this doesn't show
the images, but at least it makes the message legible.

noble

--
N. Thomas
nthomas@cise.ufl.edu