Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 1998 01:07:19 -0700
From:      brian@worldcontrol.com
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   MPEG RT encoder

Much to my surprise I found the FutureTel Sphinx Pro.   It is an MPEG
1 Real time encoder which includes both audio and video and hooks
up via a parallel port.  The supporting software is all written for
Windows 95, of course.

I ordered one and will give it a try to see what the quality is like.
Given its only $399 I'm not expected too much filtering and other
niceties.

The surprising thing is that I used to be VP Engineering at FutureTel
some years ago.  I know the latest President and will see if I can
beat the interface spec out of him/them.

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@litzinger.com>