Date:      Fri, 9 Nov 2001 02:09:09 +0100
From:      "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Apache question: Header directive support

Nobody on the Apache newsgroup answered this, so I'll ask here:  Every time I
touch a page in httpd that invokes an .htaccess file with the Header directive,
I get the message

Invalid command 'Header', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration

but I've included the mod_headers module in the httpd server, and when I check
the list of compiled-in modules with httpd -l, it's on the list.  So why the
error?