Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 1995 18:28:28 -0700
From:      fadorno@ix.netcom.com (Fred Adorno )
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Partitioning and Labeling

Okay, so I partitioned my hard drive and now I have a C and a D drive.
FreeBSD is to go on the d: and now I am racking my brains trying to
figure out how to get past the partitioning and label menu.  Here is
what I see:

Disk Name: wd0
Bio Geometry:  524 cycls/32  heads/63 sector

Offset  Size    End         Name    Ptype   Desc        Subtype Flags
0       63      62          -       6       unused      0
63      850689  850751      wd0s1   2       fat         6
85752   203616  1054367     wd0s2   2       fat         6
1054368 2016    1056383     -       6       unused      0

By the way, Jan, I went to the local library and got the book you
recommended, but it was not the 2nd Ed. unfortunately.  It's still
greek to me.  By the way, on the installation instructions regarding
booting from the CD, it would help if you would specifically recommend
that one use a vanilla boot disc with the system files and autoexec.bat
and config.sys that only refers to the CD drivers.

Thanks for the help everyone!