Date:      Sat, 27 Oct 2001 17:53:57 +0200
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org '" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Disk Docter Like?

All disk manafacturers (at least of the disks I use) have downloadable
free disk testers. Look on their website, usually somewhere under
the "support" section. They will usually need a DOS bootable disk
to run on.

They may even allow you to do a low-level format which may make
your disk re-usable again (altough the data will go of course).

Worth a try !

--
Regards
Cliff