Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2002 05:17:40 -0800
From:      "Drew Tomlinson" <drew@mykitchentable.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   isakmpd & Nortel Contivity VPN

Has anyone used the isakmpd port to establish a IPSec VPN connection
with a Nortel Contivity box?  At my office, the network guys put in a
Nortel Contiviy VPN box and have required the use of IPSec.  The
result of this is that I have to use the Nortel client which (of
course) only runs on the Windows platforms.

What I want to do is setup isakmpd on my FBSD firewall at home.  Then
anytime any one of my PCs behind the firewall attempts to connect to
the address range at work, have the VPN established and the packets
routed appropriately.  I'm really new to this and would appreciate any
pointers to tips, tricks, or how-to's, especially those geared toward
a newbie.

Thanks,

Drew