Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:43:14 -0600
From:      Oscar Ricardo Silva <oscars@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        "Jerad Hampton" <jerad.hampton@KingsU.ab.ca>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Starting DHCPD on a specific nic at start up

You just need to add the interface to the command line when launching
dhcpd.  From the dhcpd man page:

The  names of the network interfaces on which dhcpd should listen for
broadcasts may  be  specified  on  the  command
line.   This  should  be  done  on  systems where dhcpd is unable to
identify non-broadcast  interfaces,  but  should not  be  required on other
systems.  If no interface names are specified on the command line dhcpd
will identify  all network  interfaces which are up, elimininating
non-broad- cast interfaces if possible, and listen  for  DHCP  broad- casts
on each interface.

Oscar