Date:      Sun, 09 Dec 2001 19:01:50 -0500
From:      Marty Landman <marty@face2interface.com>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm-dated-1008369266.a12865@mired.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: question not asked (sysadmin - Perl?)

At 04:34 PM 12/9/01 -0600, Mike Meyer wrote:

>Well, you get your command line environment with the "env"
>command. Figuring out what in that is relevant to the script - that I
>can't help you with. The Perl man pages may provide some names. The
>scripts proper may also have references to things.

Ok, I did an 'env' from two servers, one where the script works and one
where it doesn't. The differences are just in the OS release, but then I'm
not knowledgeable of what to look for either.

Thanks for helping, I'll post the fix once tech support explains it to me.

Marty

Website Creation Made SIMPL(tm)
http://face2interface.com/Home/Demo.shtml
WebSafe Color Picker -- http://face2interface.com/Websafe