Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:54:27 -0500
From:      Kam Kwan <kam@sourcee.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Creative DVD drive.

Good day,

    I am getting ready to assemble my own desktop computer with a
dual-boot of FreeBSD 2.x and Windows'95, instead of a regualr CD-ROM, I
am wondering if FreeBSD will support the PC-DVD Encore 5x from Creative?

    It will be of great help to me to know this before I go out and buy
the drive.  My computer will be using the AMD K6-2 350MHz processor with
the Asus P5A motherboard , PC-100 SDRAM Module, Creative Sound Card,
Matrox Millenium G2 video card and ViewSonic monitor.

    Thank you very much.

Regards,
Kam