Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 10:15:48 +0200
From:      "James A Wilde" <james.wilde@tbv.se>
To:        "james" <wabit@adl.ussr.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Slightly offtopic - antispam file

Problem is, James, that I can't get at my ISP's sendmail.cf file.  And
although I have configured my mail client (Outlook) to send everything from
earthlink.net to /dev/null, I have to tank it home before I can do that.  :(

Although I am in the process of moving from Windows NT both at work and at
home to Solaris at work and FreeBSD at home.  I wonder whether, for example,
pine would throw it away _before_ downloading it?

mvh/regards

James