Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2001 08:36:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dru <genisis@istar.ca>
To:        fasi74@yahoo.com
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: freeBSD loader

You might want to try FreeBSD 4.2 instead and give more details on the
problem you are experiencing. For example, what order you are installing
the operating systems in and what your boot options are when you're
done. If I was doing this install, I would install Solaris first, then
2000, then FreeBSD.

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 fasi74@yahoo.com wrote:

> I spend 3 days continuesly try to install windows 2000 , Solaris 8 & FreeBSD 4.0 on 1 harddrive but it seems that the freebsd loader was unable to configure it ....
> can anyone five my step by step instruction on how to do it ?
> my hd is 20 gb
> thanks
> also can we create 5 primary disk partition somhow on a disk ?

This utility is supposed to create up to 31 primary partitions on disk,
but I haven't played with it yet so your mileage may vary:

http://www.users.intercom.com/~ranish/part/

HTH,

Dru