Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 2003 01:52:27 -0400
From:      "Mohsin Sabir." <mohsinsabir@rogers.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   *nix trial

Hello:

I am a Microsoft Product Administrator and been engaged with Microsoft =
Products from the last 7 years.  Now, I have opted that I should add =
something more to my expertise and thought about *nix but have hard time =
to pick which Unix, as there are quite a bit of flavors available out =
there.

I read about you, saw the sites hosted by you.  I want to try BSD Unix =
and please advise me which version is the latest and greatest from where =
I can start. =20

Please advise.

Praying to hear from you.

Kind Regards,