Date:      Tue, 01 Oct 2002 14:09:02 -0500
From:      "briggs edem duke" <nnpc_independentmarketer@consultant.com>
To:        nnpc_independentmarketer@consultant.com
Subject:   CREDIT TRANSFER

FROM: THE DESK OF D. E.BRIGGS,Ph.D.

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE PRIVILEGED.IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT BY MISTAKE AND ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT,PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY OR DELETE.KINDLY NOTE THAT THIS COMMUNICATION SHOULD NOT BE DISSEMINATED,DISTRIBUTED.RECEIVED OR COPIED EXCEPT BY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR ON HIS/HER INSTRUCTIONS.
      THANK YOU.

Dear Sir,

This classified offer is intended (with due respect), to crave for an official representation from yourself and your firm in this offshore
business submission.I am aware that this is an unsolicited mail and going by the way scam letters fly about now,one is bound to wave off unsolicited
mails without having a second look.However I urge you to consider this proposal for if there is no original there will never be a fake.

I am a Foreign payment officer of the ABAC BANK,I work with other officials of the Shell Petroleum to effect payment from the ministry's
account to multi-national companies and joint operators of the British Brent oil joint venture operation.

In the past two three years,We have paid out Millions of Dollars from our USD account #3582059979001 with Standard Chartered
Bank N.Y at 7,world Trade Centre.You will recall that on September 11 2001 there was an attack on the W.T.C building,destroying lives and many financial documents.Using this loss of
information we have calculated and encoded the sum of $8.5 million U.S dollars in the payment schedule of the  Bank to contractors for crude oil related contracts.
We have further moved this $8.5 million now to a private Banking Service here in the U.K . We want to wire this funds to a prospective, safe
and neutral foreign partner for further investment.The one reason why we require you (a foreigner) for this because our civil service
code of conduct bureau forbids us from operating the vital offshore account(s) needed for this transaction.

We are aware of the intricacies involved in transaction between strange foreigners; but we expect a strong inter-relationship based
on trust and goodwill to work together in good faith irrespective of cultural or racial differences. This transaction however, could form
the basis for future negotiations and ultimately joint venture arrangements to perform contract for our Government. Please contact
me through my above email address or fax for further information relative to the transaction mechanism and agreement as to disbursement and invovlement.

Awaiting your response.

Best regards,

Mrs. E.D Briggs
AMALGAMATED BANK OF AFRICA CORP