Date:      Sat, 9 May 1998 22:34:53 -0500
From:      Dave  Bender <bendede@startribune.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "'joe@XFree86.org'" <joe@XFree86.org>
Subject:   man page See Also some title

Probably a dumb question, but sometimes in man pages under the SEE ALSO section, I'll see a full title to a document, along with or instead of links to other man pages. How am I supposed to get to them? I've done the basic searching (grep, find, etc.) but have had no luck.

The current example is in man XF86Setup. It says SEE ALSO "Quick-Start Guide to XFree86 Setup"

I'd really like to see that also. Where would it be?

Thanks.