Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:01:50 +0200
From:      "Nick Barkas" <snb@freebsd.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Please welcome our Summer of Code Students

Hi everyone
I'm Nick Barkas, and will be working on making memory usage for
dirhash dynamic. I'm a master's student studying scientific computing
at Kungliga Tekniska h=F6gskolan (Royal Institute of Technology) in
Stockholm. I have been using FreeBSD for several years and I am very
happy to get this chance to spend a lot of time hacking on it,
learning more about what goes on in the kernel, and hopefully making
UFS2 faster.

I also work for a game company called Three Rings Design based in San
Francisco. We use FreeBSD for most of our servers there, and I do
backend software engineering and system administration.

Thanks!
Nick